Page 4 of 24

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 9:55 am
by Heldervert
Telly. How "the lost girl" it is hehe

Si combatron lng kilala ko hehe

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 3:15 pm
by jemchan_n
Bagamundo wrote:
jemchan_n wrote:Holy wow. Ultra nostalgic! I loved those arcs as well. :3

Hmm, Crisis on Two Earths po ba? ^___^ Magaganda nga po yung mga animated movies nila. If you have the time I recommend that you watch Under the Red Hood din po. :3

Also, I flipping love Batman. Batman over Superman, any day. It has to be Bruce Wayne though. :P


Yes, superman is just so powerful. And born with it. Batman - self-made man. How about Batman vs. Iron Man?

I think Batman will win. :P Thing with Bats is that he goes out of his way to know his enemies inside and out. Add the fact that he bloody well knows his own limitations and weaknesses and he's got a very good upper-hand I think.

Let's not forget that Bats he goes up against a lot of metahumans on a fairly regular basis and still wins. Sometimes bloody and broken but a win is a win. :lol:

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 3:18 pm
by jemchan_n
Bagamundo wrote:
jemchan_n wrote:
laila_6045 wrote:@jem and @Bagamundo...Waaaaw! mga comics and super heroes fanatics pala kayo. Sadly I only remember watching Thunder Cats, Shera (or something) and Astro Boy...lol! in my childhood years. Then Archies comics in high school.

Sakto lang, ms. Laila. :P I loved Thunder Cats and She-Ra. I didn't really follow Astro Boy on telly though. Di ko alam kung bakit. haha


Telly...how British :) Di ko na matandaan kwento ni thunder Cats. Yun yung Lion, Tiger, Panther di ba? Si Shera naman kapatid ba ni He-Man? Si Astro Boy yung batang robot na mabait. Hehe malamang pinanuod niyo din ang Voltes V at Diamos haha.

haha I've a weird vocabulary, I know. :D haha naalala ko bigla nung elem ako I used to spell airplane and color as aeroplane and colour. :P Kasi yun yung sabi ng sesame street books ko nun. :lol: Di ko matanggap kung bakit minali ng teacher ko yung spelling na sabi ni big bird eh tama. :lol:

and correct po. on all accounts. :P

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 3:21 pm
by jemchan_n
Heldervert wrote:Telly. How "the lost girl" it is hehe

Si combatron lng kilala ko hehe

You should hear how I pronounce "out" and "about" when I'm not careful. :lol: ;)

Si Voltron po kilala nyo? :P

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 3:27 pm
by jemchan_n
RECAP LANG PO.

Ang mga willing po na sumama sa first ever meet-up ng RP ay sina: *drumroll*

    laila_6045 (through the grace of Superman/Aquaman/Ultraman/Ironman)
    Bagamundo
    Wanda
    Heldervert
Tama po ba?

;) Would any of you know if there are other members who are interested? Otherwise, shall we move on to deciding a date and a location by the end of the week?

Thanks po

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 4:43 pm
by Bagamundo
jemchan_n wrote:I think Batman will win. :P Thing with Bats is that he goes out of his way to know his enemies inside and out. Add the fact that he bloody well knows his own limitations and weaknesses and he's got a very good upper-hand I think.

Let's not forget that Bats he goes up against a lot of metahumans on a fairly regular basis and still wins. Sometimes bloody and broken but a win is a win. :lol:


Yeah I think you're right. Batman is good at hand-to-hand combat as well. Still I like Ironman better. Cooler rich dude. :)

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 4:48 pm
by Bagamundo
jemchan_n wrote:
Bagamundo wrote:
jemchan_n wrote:
laila_6045 wrote:@jem and @Bagamundo...Waaaaw! mga comics and super heroes fanatics pala kayo. Sadly I only remember watching Thunder Cats, Shera (or something) and Astro Boy...lol! in my childhood years. Then Archies comics in high school.

Sakto lang, ms. Laila. :P I loved Thunder Cats and She-Ra. I didn't really follow Astro Boy on telly though. Di ko alam kung bakit. haha


Telly...how British :) Di ko na matandaan kwento ni thunder Cats. Yun yung Lion, Tiger, Panther di ba? Si Shera naman kapatid ba ni He-Man? Si Astro Boy yung batang robot na mabait. Hehe malamang pinanuod niyo din ang Voltes V at Diamos haha.

haha I've a weird vocabulary, I know. :D haha naalala ko bigla nung elem ako I used to spell airplane and color as aeroplane and colour. :P Kasi yun yung sabi ng sesame street books ko nun. :lol: Di ko matanggap kung bakit minali ng teacher ko yung spelling na sabi ni big bird eh tama. :lol:

and correct po. on all accounts. :P


I watched Sesame Street but I didn't learn British English. If you said your nanny was Julie Andrews, I'd probably believe you. :)

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 4:53 pm
by Bagamundo
jemchan_n wrote:
Heldervert wrote:Telly. How "the lost girl" it is hehe

Si combatron lng kilala ko hehe

You should hear how I pronounce "out" and "about" when I'm not careful. :lol: ;)

Si Voltron po kilala nyo? :P


There are two Voltrons. The 15-staff team and the lions. I like the lions better. At some point they reached the edge of the universe and died. I wonder how that series ended.

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 4:55 pm
by Bagamundo
jemchan_n wrote:RECAP LANG PO.

Ang mga willing po na sumama sa first ever meet-up ng RP ay sina: *drumroll*

    laila_6045 (through the grace of Superman/Aquaman/Ultraman/Ironman)
    Bagamundo
    Wanda
    Heldervert
Tama po ba?

;) Would any of you know if there are other members who are interested? Otherwise, shall we move on to deciding a date and a location by the end of the week?

Thanks po


How about Celine and Laui? Celine tossed the idea. And Laui's somehow active. Interested folks?

Re: RP Member Meet-ups

PostPosted: June 17th, 2013, 6:19 pm
by jemchan_n
Bagamundo wrote:I watched Sesame Street but I didn't learn British English. If you said your nanny was Julie Andrews, I'd probably believe you. :)

I wish I could! :P

Ah, I gave Laui a link to this thread pero di ko alam kung napadaan na siya dito. It would be nice though. Celine didn't like the idea? :/ That's too bad. Maybe when there's a proper book club thing happening she'll join in. ^^