MissRed wrote:Hello RPers!
1. We have spent a little time with Tristran and even less time with the star. What are your initial thoughts/impressions of our two protagonists?
2. There are some very interesting potential villains introduced in this first half of the book. Do any of them particularly stand out to you? If so why or why not?
3. In Chapter Three, just after the section with the brothers in Stormhold, Neil Gaiman gives us a description of Faerie that includes “each land that has been forced off the map by explorers and the brave going out and proving it wasn’t there…”. What imaginary lands do you then hope are a part of Faerie?
4. We do not get to spend a great deal of time in the market but while there we are given a number of interesting descriptions of the wares being bartered or sold. Which if any of them caught your eye, either as items you would like to possess or ones you would most certainly hope to avoid.
5. Perhaps Neil Gaiman is influenced by a number of fairy and folk tales in Stardust. Are there any elements of the story that made a particular impression and/or reminded you of other fairy stories you have read or are familiar with?
6 And finally, which of the many side characters introduce have caught your eye and why? Or what else about the story thus far is of interest to you?
laila_6045 wrote:Question #4
However, if there is a magical box that can produce any kind of books, you just reached in think of a title and author and tadaaaa! you take out your hand and the book is there for you to read and keep. can you imagine the kind of library i can have with this magical faerie ware? I WANT THIS KIND OF BOX THEN!!! LOL!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest