I'm a senior college student from a university here in Manila.
Currently, I'm working on my book illustration thesis which explores the art of papercutting.
Part of the requirement of my research is to conduct interviews for my target market, which is 18 - 35 y/o readers, to obtain insights.
Is there any chance that I could request for one? It will significantly help me with my study.
Below are the questions:
• Please describe who you are and what you do?
• Do you like books with illustrations? Why?
• Do you consider the illustrations/design when buying a book?
• What is reading for you / How important are books for you?
• What books do you like to read? Why do you read them?
• Would you buy a book with illustrations? If not, what whould attract you to buy a book with illustration?
• Do you agree that illustrations adds effectiveness to the book?
• What type of books do you prefer?
Hope you guys can help me huhu
Thank you so much!